VINISUD ASIA 2014 (en)
VINISUD, the world’s leading Mediterranean wines trade fair
VINISUD is the showcase for the world’s leading wine region, the Mediterranean, which on its own accounts for more than 50% of world output.
Each event brings together the majority of Mediterranean wine producers and professional buyers from every continent, thereby helping to open the Mediterranean up to new markets for wine and expand the already existing ones.
In 2013, more than 5.000 professional visitors came to VINISUD Asia, over 3 days to taste the wines of 345 exhibitors of Mediterranean wines, making our first edition a complete success!
In 2014, in VINISUD France, 33.000 visitors were amazed by the wines of 1700 exhibitors coming from all around the Mediterranean, keeping up with the notoriety of the best Mediterranean wines tradeshow!
• French producers from Languedoc, Roussillon, Provence, the Rhone Valley, South-West, Corsica,
• Producers from Spain, Italy, Greece, Portugal, Tunisia, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria etc.
An exhibition with Mediterranean flair
• Dynamic: The number one exhibition of Mediterranean wines, enjoying strong, consistent growth in the number of visitors and exhibitors ever since its creation.
• Friendly: With a full programme of events, conferences and free tastings, in particular, Le Palais Méditerranéen …
• Effective: An excellent opportunity to conclude deals, build your client portfolio, develop your international presence, etc.
• Innovative: A business meeting schedule with the visitors that have selected you.
In its 11th edition, VINISUD proved once more it is THE show for Mediterranean wines and spirits!
Source : http://www.vinisud-asia.com/vinisud-asia.html
22 / 10 / 14